A few years ago it would have been an exceptional achievement for hackers to compromise the servers of a large company, but sadly, these incidents are becoming more and more commonplace.
The stakes and potential rewards for those attacking corporations are high, and they're competing in a wide open segment of the online black market.
Cyber attacks on corporate users cannot be ignored -- the latest studies show the trend is only increasing. But knowing how these attacks work and following prevention tips will ensure your business survival and keep you off the list of cyber-crime casualties. Watch this video by Kaspersky Lab and stay safe!
- Página Principal
- Glosario Seguridad Informática
- ICT Security - Seguridad Informática
- Especialización en Seguridad Informática - Pensum
- Computo Forense - Forensic Computing
- Ley de Delitos Informáticos. CO - Latam
- Colombia ViveDigital
- Programming - Software
- Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. (click here)
- Internet Security Privacy
- Deep Web
- Etica Hacker
- Software Libre
- CyberSecurity Links
- Declaración - ONU OSCE OEA